FIBER OPTIC TROUBLE SHOOTING
If you're having issues with your Fiber Optic service working, follow these steps below to try and restore service.
1. Make sure your device is connected to your wireless router.
2. Reboot the router by unplugging the power cable, waiting 20 sec, & replugging it back in. Recheck to see if have a connection now.
3. If that did not work, check that all cables going in and out are securely plugged in and the POE has a solid light on it.
4. Make sure router has not been factory reset. This would change the configuration in router causing it not to work. If the name of your wireless network has changed, this may be an indication that your router has been factory reset.
5. If you've completed all these steps or have accidentally factory reset your router, call us and we will assist you further. 231-924-7000