Wireless Trouble Shooting
If you're having issues with your wireless service working, follow these steps below to try and restore service.
1. Make sure your device is connected to your wireless router.
2. Reboot the router by unplugging the power cable, waiting 20 sec, & replugging it back in. Recheck to see if have a connection now.
3. If that did not work, check that all cables going in and out are securely plugged in and the POE has a solid light on it.
4. Bypass your router by directly plugging in the ethernet cable into a device. Unplug the ethernet cable from the router and plug it into a laptop, TV, gaming device etc. This brings the internet service straight to that one device. If the service works, this would determine there is an issue with your router.
5. If your service is not working directly plugged, there may be an issue with your radio. Call us at this time and we will assist you further. 231-924-7000